If you experiencing error messages when making a payment, firstly, make sure you have inputted the correct details by checking all the information correctly. Contact your bank to ensure there are no problems with the card.
After this, please contact us by going to 'contact us' page and submit the below details and we will investigate further. To help us solve the issue for you, please include as many of the following details as possible (don't worry if you're not very technical or are unsure about any of the below; just give us as much information as you can):
- What operating system you use (e.g. iOS, Android, Windows Vista, Mac OS X)
- What Internet Browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- What payment method you were trying (e.g. PayPal, Visa)
- A description of the problem and what time the problem occurred
- If you get an error message, please include it in your message to us
If your credit or debit card was declined, check to see if your card is expired, out of date or your card billing address is different to the billing address on your ShapeCandy account.
If the above doesn't help, your Credit Card Company or bank will have more information.
If using PayPal, please contact PayPal directly if your payment has been declined.